Click here to download a detailed PDF of our conferencing packages:
Ibhayi Town Lodge nestles in the leafy, village atmosphere of central Walmer, Port Elizabeth. Ibhayi is centrally situated for all of the city's business & leisure activities and is a welcome haven of luxury conferencing and accommodation in the city.
With five well-equipped and flexibly furnished business meeting rooms, we offer meeting and conferencing facilities for up to 70 delegates.
- 5 Minutes from Port Elizabeth Airport
- Transfers available subject to prior arrangement
- 24 Luxury Suites
- 5 Conference facilities
- Wireless internet access available throughout the lodge
- Secure off-street parking
- Approximate Price range: R190 – R250 per person
Conference Package Includes
- Venue Hire, Data Projector, White Screen and Flip Chart
- Pen and notebook for each delegate
- Mineral water and mints on the tables
- Tea, coffee and muffins on arrival
- Midmorning tea, coffee and light snack
- Two course lunch served with fresh rolls and garden salad
- Afternoon tea, coffee and homemade biscuits
Click on your desired conference room to see the layout.
|Cheetah Room||Leopard Room||Lion Room|
|U-Shape: 30 Delegates||U-Shape: 24 Delegates||U-Shape: 18 Delegates|
|School Room: 45 Delegates||School Room: 24 Delegates||School Room: 18 Delegates|
|Cinema Style: 70 Delegates||Cinema Style: 55 Delegates||Cinema Style: 40 Delegates|
|Rhino Room||The Barn|
|U-Shape: 15 Delegates||U-Shape: 20 Delegates|
|School Room: 16 Delegates||School Room: 30 Delegates|
|Cinema Style: 30 Delegates||Cinema Style: 45 Delegates|
Enquiries & Bookings
For more information contact Central Reservations on 086 111 2485 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you to make your conference a roaring success.
It is not often that one would get services at a high quality place for a low entry price. This I haven't even seen in places such as Johannesburg etc... Although it was a business trip, it really felt as if I was on holiday.fourie_sean, South Africa